Wednesday, November 14, 2007

On my very last nerve

So, I've been making progress on my studying. Since I received my books 8 or 9 days ago, I've gotten through 4 subjects and am on my 5th. I really know that if I study, I can and will pass this exam. The only problem is my selfish boyfriend. He thinks every problem he has is important, and that I am supposed to solve all of them. It is really making me dislike him A LOT. I know he doesn't fully grasp what studying for the bar is like, but at some point I would think that he would be like "Damn, she has been studying for the past 1 1/2 years. Maybe I should support her so she can pass this test and we can move forward with our lives." That's what any normal person would do. I can't deal with the stress of a needy boyfriend, an LDR, and the bar exam (again) for the next 3 1/2 months. He's supposed to be my boyfriend, not my child. The reason that I don't have children right now is because, at this point in my life, I have neither the time nor patience for them. I'd be a worse parent than Britney Spears -- allegedly is.

No comments: