Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ready. Set. Go.


Let me introduce myself.

I graduated from law school in 2006. I signed up to take the bar exam the following July...and February...and July...and now, February 2008. This time I'm going to try a different state. Perhaps I need a change of pace. In reality, I need my life to get settled. I'm the sort of person that gets distracted easily. There are so many other things that I need to do, and if they're not done then my world is falling apart. I really want this. I've been so close and so far. The first time, I didn't study so I didn't expect to pass. The second time, when my life was most at order, I only failed by 4 points -- that's 1 more point on the essays or 2 more points on the MBE. I studied hard and worked full time. This past May I landed a great paying legal job so I worked full time and studied for the bar. I can't afford to not work, but I can't afford not to pass this time. I have 2 other friends who took the exam for the third time in July. One passed and the other did not. Besides them, it feels like I am all alone. This is my outlet as well as my monitor.

No comments: