Sunday, April 6, 2008

I don't need sympathy

The purpose of this blog is not to seek sympathy. This is actually a sort of therapy for me. I do find it ironic, however, that people tell me to drop my boyfriend b/c he doesn't fully support me in my constant retaking of the bar yet these strangers are telling me to pull myself up by the bootstraps and get over it...oh yeah, and take some medication. Thanks!

Anyway, I got a second job this week. I'm pulling documents from the courthouse for Thomson West. I also just started a new Doc. Review project. I need funds fast so I can get out of my parents' house b/c my mom is on my last nerve. I also need to pay for BarBri. I also applied for another Doc. Review job that pays more and is only PT. I hope I get that job so I can quit working for this temp agency.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You misunderstand. I am not trying to give you sympathy. However, as a stranger, when I read your writings, it did appear you need more support than what your boyfriend could give you. Isn't that what friends (I mean "boy" friend here) are for.....to cheer you, to support you, to love you no matter what? I could go on & on. Does your boyfriend do all of these things? I hope you for your sake. Good luck.

lonesome dove said...

I feel like you are living my life.