Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I can do this...right?

I'm a bit more coherent now! Today was officially the last day of work...I think. The next 11 or so days will be all about the MBE. I plan on focusing on that heavily and an essay topic or 2 each day. I'm not ready yet, but feel that I can be by the time I arrive in Atlanta on 24th. I have to think this way or else I'm going to have a freakin' breakdown.

Tomorrow I'm going to finish the remaining Crim. questions and try to do 100 Property questions along with Wills (my favorite essay topic) and PR. That seems like a lot, but is very doable. Crim will take about 30 mins as will Wills. I'll spend about 45 mins. on PR and the rest of the day on Property. I need to rack up as many points possible on the MBE.

Anyway, enough about the exam. Tomorrow's Valentine's Day! My stupid boyfriend has to work out of town tomorow:( He did, however, stop by my house tonight and deliver my presents and we'll go out to dinner on Friday! This was by far the cheapest Valentine's Day yet, but I got exactly what I asked for and needed so I'm happy. I got my chocolate candy! my flowers! more candy! and a new ipod! My old ipod is dying and it has all of my bar materials on it so I desperately needed a new one. He got me the top of the line ipod. It's so sleek and cool and I'm not going to sleep tonight until I have all of my music and lectures on it. I'll worry about figuring out the wi-fi and movies tomorrow -- after I go buy his gifts (if there's anything left).

No comments: