Saturday, January 19, 2008

An alternative career

Well it's starting to snow in NC. It's not sticking yet, but the weathermen say it will. I've had a rough 24 hours with my "boyfriend." We're at an impasse and I don't know what's going to happen with us. I don't want to imagine my life without him but I may have to. Last night some fellow document reviewers and I took a pole dancing class at BRisque. It was sooo much fun and a great way to get my mind off of everything I'm dealing with. If this lawyer thing doesn't work out, maybe I'll take up dancing...hey, a girl's gotta pay back her $140,000+ worth of law school loans.

Today, though, I opened my PMBR book for the first time and got 21/33 (63%) on the Torts questions from the Blue Book. In a few minutes I'm going to take a shot at the Evidence questions. I'm behind the schedule I set for myself, but with this snow I hopefully wil make some more progress. Gotta get back to studying. Hope to write more soon. Cheers!

No comments: